- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
WRAP grated zucchini in a clean dish towel; squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Place zucchini in a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs, egg, cheese, pesto and oregano; mix until completely combined. Form mixture into tablespoon-sized balls; place on prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes; turn balls over and cook for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions while zucchini-balls are baking. Drain pasta; toss with marinara sauce. Place on a serving dish; top with zucchini-balls and sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired.