- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 ouncesdiced pancetta (about 1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound broccoli rabe
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cupBUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta; cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until almost crisp. With slotted spoon, transfer pancetta to paper towel-lined plate.
ADD remaining 3 tablespoons oil to skillet. Add garlic and crushed red pepper; and cook for 30 seconds over medium heat. Add half of the broccoli rabe; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute or until wilted. Add remaining broccoli rabe and salt; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan along with broccoli rabe, pancetta, reserved cooking water and pine nuts. Season with pepper. Serve with cheese.