- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 6 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 (about 11 ounces, 2 1/2 cups)boneless, skinless, grilled chicken breasts
- 1 slicecrispy cooked bacon
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli during last 1 minute of cooking; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
PLACE alfredo sauce and 2 tablespoons reserved cooking liquid in a large skillet; cook over medium heat. Stir until combined. Add pasta, broccoli and chicken. Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with chopped bacon. Serve with cheese.