- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large yellow squash
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add yellow squash, zucchini and ¼ cup reserved water; cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden. Add remaining water to skillet and scrape to loosen any brown bits.
ADD pasta, cheese, thyme and lemon juice to skillet; stir gently. Heat through. Season with salt and pepper. Top with almonds.