Tortellini “Caprese” Skewers
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 66 (1-inch)fresh mozzarella cubes or small mozzarella balls (about two 8-ounce packages)
- 99 pear or cherry tomatoes (about two 10.5-ounce containers)
- 66 fresh basil leaves or sprigs (about one 4-ounce package)
COMBINE pesto, vinegar and water in small bowl; whisk to combine.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and place in large bowl. Drizzle with half of pesto vinaigrette. Cover pasta and remaining vinaigrette with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
TO ASSEMBLE, alternately thread ingredients onto wooden skewers in the following order: tomato, tortellini, basil, cheese, tomato, tortellini, basil, cheese and tomato. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette before serving.
Cook’s Tip: These skewers make great appetizers for entertaining or serve 3 skewers together as a main dish.