- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless pork loin chop
- 2 cups peeled, diced apples
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until cooked and slightly browned. Remove pork with a slotted spoon. Add apples and sage to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until apples are golden. Remove from heat. Add pork and pasta; stir to combine. Serve topped with cheese.