Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni with Parsley-Garlic Sauce
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, reserving 1 cup of cooking water. Set pasta aside.
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute or until tender (not brown). Add red pepper flakes; cook for 30 seconds. Add reserved cooking water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Stir in salt; cook for 5 minutes or until reduced by one-third. Remove from heat.
ADD pasta, parsley and cheese to saucepan; stir to coat. Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Toss gently before serving.