- 3 large red beets
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
PLACE beets, zucchini and bell pepper on a large baking sheet with sides. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread into a single layer.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring halfway through baking time. Cool to room temperature. Place in a large bowl.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Add to bowl with vegetables.
RINSE beet greens well and coarsely chop (about 1 cup). Add to bowl with vegetables and pasta.
WHISK remaining 3 tablespoons oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad. Toss well to coat. Refrigerate before serving.