Pasta With Chicken and Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 1 jar (7.25 ounces)roasted red peppers
- 1 1/4 cups BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 package (6 ounces)fully-cooked, ready-to-eat chicken breast strips
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PLACE peppers in food processor or blender; cover. Pulse until peppers are 1/8- to 1/4-inch in size.
COOK sauce, peppers and chicken in large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil). Add pasta; toss well.
SERVE with cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
Cook’s Tip: Make this recipe lighter by substituting with BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce.