- 3 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- Crumbled cotija cheese (optional)
- Avocado slices (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Ground red pepper (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
PREHEAT grill to medium-high. Grease grill grates.
BRUSH ears of corn with oil. Grill corn, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until evenly roasted and lightly charred. Cut corn off of cobs.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
PLACE pasta in a large bowl. Add corn, Alfredo sauce and 2 tablespoons reserved cooking water; toss gently to combine. Top with cheese, cilantro and ground red pepper. Squeeze lime juice over the top.
Cook’s Tip: Can also use frozen corn in the broiler. Preheat broiler; line baking sheet with foil. Place 2 cups of thawed corn kernels on prepared baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Use your hands to combine. Broil for 5 to 7 minutes or until corn is roasted. Check after 3 minutes to ensure corn is roasting evenly. Move around with a spoon if necessary to prevent burning.