- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, coriander, garam masala and turmeric; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add marinara sauce; stir to combine. Add pasta; toss gently to combine. Top with cilantro, if desired.