- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add butter, lemon juice and grated lemon peel; cook for 2 minutes. Add pasta; stir gently to combine. Serve topped with cheese and pepper.