- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 3 to 4 tablespoonsfresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or flat leaf Italian parsley
- 3 cups fresh greens (such as arugula, micro greens, spinach, baby kale)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese or goat cheese
- Optional toppings (such as fresh dill, sunflower seeds, pistachios, chopped walnuts)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
WHISK together lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl; whisk in oil until emulsified. Add pasta and toss gently to coat.
ADD cucumber, red onion, mint and basil to bowl; toss gently to coat. Salad can be served at room temperature or chilled. Serve over fresh greens. Sprinkle with feta and optional toppings. Drizzle with small amount of pesto.
NOTE: Can use 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli.