- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse in cold water until pasta is cold.
PLACE pasta, cabbage, carrots and green onions in a large bowl.
WHISK oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger in a small bowl. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.