- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Mushroom Agnolotti (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large zucchini
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking water.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add zucchini and mushrooms; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
ADD pasta to skillet along with reserved water and stir gently to coat. Top with cheese.