- 12 ounces boneless New York steak
- 1 small eggplant
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Parmesan & Black Pepper Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
SEASON steak, eggplant, zucchini and bell pepper on both sides with salt and ground black pepper. Grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway through, removing vegetables and steak from grill as they are cooked to desired degree of doneness. Wrap steak in foil and let stand.
CUT vegetables into bite-size pieces; place in a large bowl. Add cherry tomatoes.
PREPARE ravioli according to package directions. Return to pot; toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Keep warm.
COMBINE remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce and pepper in a small bowl; whisk well. Add to vegetables; toss well.
ARRANGE ravioli on a large platter; top with vegetables. Slice steak crosswise into thin slices; arrange over vegetables. Serve warm.