Warm Chicken Tortellini Salad with Arugula & Pecorino Cheese
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Herb Chicken Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup sliced shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons white or red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 cups arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly shaved Pecorino cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, proceed with recipe.
HEAT oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until shallots just start to brown. Season with salt. Stir in vinegar and mustard. Remove from heat.
PLACE pasta in large bowl; top with shallot mixture and arugula. Toss gently to coat. Top with cheese.