Vinaigrette Pasta Chicken Salad
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 1/2 cups sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
COMBINE pesto, vinegar, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper; mix well. Add chicken, pasta, zucchini and bell pepper. Toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Cook’s Tip: Make this recipe lighter by substituting with BUITONI Refrigerated Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil.