- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces New York steak
- 3 bell peppers (green, red and yellow)
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Parmesan & Black Pepper Ravioli (9 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season steak with salt and ground black pepper; cook for 2 minutes on each side until browned. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is desired degree of doneness in center. It will cook more upon standing.
REMOVE steak from skillet; keep warm. Leave drippings in pan. Add more oil, if necessary. Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Whisk flour, Worcestershire sauce and salt into broth. Add to bell pepper mixture; cook for 1 minute or until thickened.
WHILE peppers are cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain; transfer to serving platter. Slice steak and arrange over pasta. Top with peppers and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.