Tortelloni with Roasted Eggplant & Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cupBUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
COMBINE eggplant, tomatoes, garlic, oil, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper in large bowl. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
ROAST for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and eggplant is golden.
TRANSFER roasted vegetables to food processer. Add mint leaves; process until chunky.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan along with eggplant mixture, reserved cooking water and cheese. Toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Garnish with additional mint leaves, if desired.