- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced pancetta
- 3 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts, garlic and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes. Add wine; increase heat to high. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, omitting oil; drain. Add pasta to skillet with Brussels sprouts. Add pomegranate arils; gently toss to combine. Serve with cheese.