- 3 cups cubed (1/2-inch) butternut squash
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 small onions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- Chopped fresh sage leaves
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Line large baking pan with foil.
PLACE squash in prepared baking pan. Add ½ tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt and paprika. Toss with hands to coat. Roast in oven for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked but still slightly firm.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 24 minutes or until onions are caramelized.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, omitting oil; drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to saucepan. Add ½ to ¾ cup cooking liquid, squash, onions and cranberries. Toss gently to combine. Add additional cooking liquid if needed. Serve with chopped sage and cheese.