- 8 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 3 cups zucchini
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast meat
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
BOIL broth in a large stock pot. Stir in pasta; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
REDUCE heat to medium; stir in zucchini, chicken, garlic and oregano. Cook for 5 minutes.
REMOVE from heat; add spinach. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.