- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup chopped grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add tomatoes and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add avocado; cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute. Remove from heat.
ADD spinach, chicken and basil. Add pasta; toss to combine. Add 2 tablespoons of reserved cooking water, if needed. Serve with Parmesan cheese.