Tortellini Salad Italiana
Tortellini Salad Italiana features tender pasta, colorful vegetables and fresh mozzarella cheese balls in a contemporary version of an Italian classic. This is a feast for the eyes and the mouth!Pin this to your board Nutritional Facts
Ready In 30 mins
Preparation 20 mins
Serves 12 people
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Mixed Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup (4 ounces)halved small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (bocconcini)
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces)thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 cup drained, diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
- 0 Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
COMBINE prepared pasta, bell peppers, cheese, vinaigrette, prosciutto, tomatoes and basil in medium bowl. Sprinkle with pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Cook’s Tip: Make this recipe lighter by substituting with fat free Italian vinaigrette dressing.