- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. Remove from heat. Add pasta and pesto; mix to combine. Serve topped with cheese, if desired.