- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices lean bacon
- 1 1/4 cups BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0 BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
COOK onion, mushrooms and bacon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until bacon is crisp; drain. Add pasta, sauce, peas and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute.
SERVE with cheese.
Cook’s Tip: Make this recipe lighter by substituting with BUITONI Refrigerated Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil.