- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 2 pints mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 tubs (8 ounces each)fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Aged balsamic or balsamic glaze
- 1 package basil
1. Cook ravioli according to directions on package, drain, cool in ice water, drain.
2. Toss ravioli with tomatoes, cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle with balsamic and garnish with fresh basil.