- 2 bunches (10 ounces each)Swiss chard or Tuscan kale
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli (18 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot
- 4 cloves large cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
CUT stems off of chard and chop. Cut chard leaves into ½-inch-wide strips.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, omitting oil.
WHILE pasta is cooking, heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in shallot and chard stems; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
ADD garlic and crushed red pepper to skillet; cook for 1 minute. Add half of chard leaves to skillet; cook for 1 minute or until they start to wilt. Add remaining chard leaves; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or just until tender. Season with salt and ground black pepper, if desired.
ADD pasta to skillet along with cheese and toss gently to coat.