- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli (18 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups sliced wild mushrooms (or baby bella mushrooms)
- 2 cups (1-inch)asparagus pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Cracked black peppep
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add mushrooms, asparagus and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add wine; cook for 2 minutes. Add pasta; toss gently to combine. Serve with cheese and pepper.