- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups halved and sliced zucchini (half moons)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1/2 cup kimchi (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup of cooking water.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in honey and gochujang. Add 2 tablespoons reserved cooking water to thin the sauce a bit. Stir in pasta. Serve topped with kimchi, if desired.
Cook’s Tip: Gochujang can be found in Asian markets as well as the international foods aisle in many grocery stores.