Sun-Dried Tomato & Walnut Pesto with Herb Chicken Tortellini
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (about 8 sun-dried tomato halves)
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Herb Chicken Tortellini (20 oz.)
ADD sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper to food processor; process until finely chopped. Gradually add oil; process until combined. Add cheese; pulse to combine.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Toss pasta with pesto and 1/4 cup reserved cooking water. Thin with additional water, if desired. Garnish with basil.