- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 ounces pancetta (or bacon), cooked and chopped
- 1 cup spring peas (frozen or fresh), thawed
- Fresh black pepper
PREPARE ravioli according to instructions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water, then drain and set aside.
WHISK together eggs, yolks, Pecorino Romano and parmesan in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook pancetta.
ADD cooked pasta to skillet over low heat. Stir in cheese mixture and peas. Add some reserved pasta water for creaminess.
SPRINKLE with parmesan and fresh black pepper.