- 1/2 cup roasted, shelled pistachios
- 2 cups packed spinach, basil, parsley or arugula leaves
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni (20 oz.)
PLACE pistachios in food processor; process until chopped. Add spinach, lemon and garlic; pulse a few times until combined. With processor running, gradually pour in oil until a smooth sauce forms. Add cheese; pulse a few times. Season with salt, if desired. Season with pepper.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, reserving ½ cup cooking water. Combine pasta, ¼ cup cooking water and pesto in large bowl; toss gently to coat. Thin with additional cooking water if desired. Add tomatoes, tossing gently to incorporate. Serve topped with additional pistachios.