Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni with No-Cook Tomato Sauce
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes
- 4 to 5 tablespoonsgood quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 cloves small cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni (20 oz.)
CUT tomatoes into ¼-inch pieces, reserving any juice from cutting board. Place in large bowl along with their juice. Add oil, basil, parsley, garlic and crushed red pepper; toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine; cover. Allow mixture to sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour. If timing permits, let sit at room temperature for 4 hours.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan. Add sauce; toss to coat.