- 1/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 clove large clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 2 cups baby arugula, kale or spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
WHISK oil, lemon juice, basil, shallot, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add tomatoes; toss to coat.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain then add to bowl with tomato mixture. Toss gently to coat. Cover loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until at room temperature.
ADD arugula, cheese and pine nuts to bowl with pasta; toss to coat.