- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Ricotta Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 2 cloves small cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel (about 1 medium lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 3/4 cup cooking water.
PLACE spinach, basil, cashews, garlic, lemon peel and salt in food processor; cover. Process until combined. While processor is running, add oil and 2 tablespoons water and process until finely chopped. Stir in cheese.
COMBINE pasta, 1/2 cup reserved water and spinach mixture in large bowl; toss gently to combine. Thin with additional reserved water if needed. Season with pepper. Top with additional cheese, if desired.