Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli with Gremolata
- 3 tablespoons good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli (9 oz.)
- Grilled baby artichokes for garnish
COMBINE oil, parsley, lemon peel, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large serving bowl; whisk to combine.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to serving bowl with gremolata. Toss to coat.
Cook’s Tip: Grilled baby artichokes make a delicious garnish. To make, just bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Pull off and discard tough outer leaves. Trim stems. Cut artichokes in half lengthwise. Rub artichokes with lemon juice. Add to boiling water; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and pat dry. Combine a little olive oil, salt and pepper in medium bowl; add artichokes and stir to coat. Heat grill (or grill pan) over high heat. Place artichokes cut-side-down on grill (or in pan) and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from heat, cover and set aside until ready to use.