- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces fresh chanterelle mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli (9 oz.)
- Fresh thyme leaves
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add shallots and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, omitting oil; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to saucepan. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons cooking liquid and mushroom mixture. Toss gently to combine. Add additional cooking liquid if needed. Garnish with thyme. Serve with cheese.