- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small radicchio
- 2 small endive
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli (9 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add radicchio, endive, thyme, garlic and nutmeg; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, omitting oil; drain. Add pasta to skillet; toss gently to combine. Serve with cheese. Season with salt, if desired.