- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound medium to large raw shrimp
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup cooking water. While pasta is cooking, heat butter and oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, lemon peel and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
ADD shrimp to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through.
ADD pasta, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper to skillet; stir gently to combine. Thin with reserved cooking water if desired. Serve immediately.