Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce over Linguine
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup COFFEE-MATE® Original Flavor Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 8 large cloves garlic
- 16 large raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
WHISK together water and Coffee-mate Original Flavor Powder until smooth.
BRING 6 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 2 minutes or until they turn pink. Drain. Peel and chop garlic.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
WHISK in Coffee-mate mixture and cornstarch; whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Cook, whisking occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in parsley, cheese and shrimp. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat.