- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PLACE almonds, peppers, tomato sauce, parsley, vinegar, garlic, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper in a food processor; cover. Process for about 20 seconds. Mixture will not be completely smooth. Gradually add oil with processor running and process for a few more seconds.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with sauce; serve warm sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with additional flat leaf parsley, if desired.