- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli (18 oz.)
- 1/2 pound thin asparagus
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sea or kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, chervil or basil
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the butter solids turn golden brown. Season with salt and red pepper flakes; add the asparagus and cooked pasta. Toss gently to coat. Top with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.