- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups peeled, seeded and cubed (1/2-inch) fresh pumpkin or butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces fresh wild mushrooms (cremini, shiitake, oyster and/or morel)
- 1 large shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- Pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pumpkin. Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until tender. Remove and keep warm.
HEAT remaining tablespoon oil and butter in skillet. Add mushrooms, shallot and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Return pumpkin to skillet; stir in half-and-half, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
WHILE sauce is cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving a little pasta water. Add pasta to sauce in skillet and toss, adding a little pasta water if needed.
SERVE sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.