Skip to content
Pesto Ravioli and Veggies
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless pork loin chop
- 2 cups peeled, diced apples
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Remove the stems and seeds of the bell peppers and chop them into even 1-inch pieces.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Add the chopped bell peppers, sliced onion, olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste), and dried basil to a large sheet pan
- Toss with your hands until ingredients are well combined.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove. Add the minced garlic and toss again. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
- When the veggies are finished baking, toss them with the drained ravioli. Add in the basil pesto to taste preference (we add about 2/3rds of a cup). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add additional ribboned basil and parmesan cheese to individual plates if desired.