- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless pork loin chop
- 2 cups peeled, diced apples
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Remove the stems and seeds of the bell peppers and chop them into even 1-inch pieces.
Thinly slice the onion.
Add the chopped bell peppers, sliced onion, olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste), and dried basil to a large sheet pan
Toss with your hands until ingredients are well combined.
Bake for 10 minutes and remove. Add the minced garlic and toss again. Bake for another 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
When the veggies are finished baking, toss them with the drained ravioli. Add in the basil pesto to taste preference (we add about 2/3rds of a cup). Season with salt and pepper.
Add additional ribboned basil and parmesan cheese to individual plates if desired.