Skip to content
Pesto Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Heat butter over medium/high heat in a large dutch oven or stock pot. Add in the diced onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds until the garlic and onion are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, pesto, and tomatoes, stirring to combine.
- Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce heat to low, stirring in the tortellini.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set to simmer and cook for approximately 7 minutes or until the tortellini is al dente.
- Stir in the cooked chicken, spinach, and white beans.
- Stir to combine and allow to simmer until the spinach is wilted to your liking.
- Garnish with parmesan and serve.