- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoonsriracha
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or other vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounces)boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Lime wedges
COMBINE ketchup, ginger, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and sriracha in a small bowl.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup cooking water.
HEAT oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Stir in ketchup mixture; cook for 1 minute. Stir in pasta and add enough cooking water to moisten all ingredients. Add cilantro and peanuts; toss well.
SERVE sprinkled with additional cilantro and peanuts with lime wedges on the side.