- 1 pound small zucchini, mix of green and yellow
- 1 baby eggplant
- 2 cups mini heirloom or cherry tomatoes
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Fresh oregano leaves for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 450° F.
PLACE zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and garlic on large rimmed baking sheet; toss with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread into a single layer (if needed, use 2 baking sheets).
ROAST for 15 to 18 minutes, stirring halfway through, until tender and golden.
MEANWHILE, prepare pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Place pasta back in saucepan. Add vegetables to pan along with reserved water; toss gently to coat. Heat over medium heat to warm through. Add basil; toss gently. Top with cheese. Garnish with oregano.