- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoonsfresh thyme leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 long fresh Italian red chili
- Finely grated peel from one lemon
- 1 1/2 to 2 poundsvine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE 3 tablespoons oil, thyme, garlic, chili and grated lemon peel in large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes; toss to coat. Pour mixture onto rimmed baking sheet. Add about ½ cup water to pan (to prevent the tomatoes from sticking).
BAKE for 45 minutes. During last 10 minutes of bake time, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup of cooking water.
SCRAPE all baking sheet contents into a large bowl; add pasta, reserved water, remaining tablespoon oil, arugula and cheese. Toss to coat. Top with additional cheese and thyme leaves, if desired.